SELECT A SERVICE CONTRACT FOR YOUR HANDLING EQUIPMENT
SERVICES ADAPTED TO YOUR NEEDS
We offer a complete range of services to meet even the most demanding requirements, fully customizable, with 24×7 customer service.
Our highly specialised machinery demands the skills that we can supply to guarantee and secure your investments. We have developed a strategic partnership with an international expert specialised in the maintenance of electrical handling equipment that enables us to intervene on your sites in less than 4 hours.
Our analysis or intervention reports contain recommendations on how to improve your usage and make your equipment last longer.
Our maintenance contracts cover the operations contained in the terminal tractor’s service and maintenance plan, in keeping with the manufacturer’s instructions.
This contract can be modulated according to the hours of use that are remotely recorded on a daily basis.
Maintenance interventions are organised in advance to minimise their impact on site operations.
Our assistance contracts meet demands for prompt responses that guarantee the highest possible utilisation rate of your handling equipment.
Accessible 24×7 in French and English, three levels of assistance service are available :
- Level 1 : The hotline opens the incident ticket and calls the manufacturer’s expert.
- Level 2 : An expert physically intervenes within 24 hours.
- Level 3 : Rental or loan of replacement equipment, depending on the type of warranty contract.
This contract provides for a tyre management service that prevents you from having to worry about tyre supplies and changes.
With its soft solid tyres, the ATM offers good range and high reliability for optimal yield.
Warranty extension contracts
Warranty extension contracts are recommended to optimise your TCO and secure your operations.
Initial manufacturer warranties for the vehicle and the batteries are for 24 months. BLYYD offers this innovative service to extend the vehicle and battery warranties for the entire length of your 72-month rental contract.
Under the terms of this warranty, we also supply a replacement for your tractor for as long as it takes to repair any break-downs.
TRAINING SERVICE : THE BLYYD ACADEMY
When your tractor is delivered, our staff delivers initial theoretical and practical training for a maximum of four drivers per vehicle. Certain inexperienced drivers may find it difficult to adapt to new handling equipment.
Which is the reason why BLYYD has developed a specific training module to help them to make this change
- Presentation of the ATM – General characteristics
- Regulatory recap – Accidents
- General and specific safety rules
- Clothing, behaviour, PPE
- Checks – Accessing the cab
- Adjustments and checks in the cab – Drive station and dashboard
- Start procedure – Stop procedure
- Driving rules – Coupling-uncoupling
- Replacing the battery
- Monitoring of complete manoeuvres, trailer coupling-uncoupling with everyone
- Supervision of operations (before / during / after)
- Direct advice after observations
- Theoretical training in the classroom and in the field
- Real-life exercises
- Analysis and corrective action
- Theoretical and practical tests
- Issue of a training certificate